Friday, October 22, 2010

I LOVE DASHER

Here is another card we did at my Christmas Card III class this week.  It is also another CASE but I do not know who made the original.  All I know is that I love this card!  It is so elegant.

This card uses a great stamp - the reindeer - DASHER.  It is an UNDER $10 stamp that everyone needs to own.  He is so cool!  I stamped him in chocolate chip on whisper white ultrasmooth card stock that I first stamped the trees from Lovely as A Tree!  I also sponged a little of the bashful blue about the trees to give it more of a "snowy" feel.

Of course I had to add dazzling diamonds glitter to the snow!
 Here is the inside of the card and the envelope.  I stamped "off" once for the trees so they would be a little lighter on the envelope so that I can write in an address.  The sentiment is from Many Merry Messages.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I just love Dasher... I've seen so many great projects with him, but I keep forgetting to order the stamp for myself. TFS!

    ReplyDelete