Sunday, October 10, 2010

FRENCH FOLIAGE AND SEASONAL SENTIMENTS

I CASED this card from Jeanette Swain.  She was so kind and gave me this card at the last Remarkable Team Event.  I basically did the same design except that her ribbon was rich razzleberry 1/8 inch taffeta and I used pumpkin pie 1/8 inch taffeta. I demonstrated this card for my crafters on Friday night at Pat Nuckels home.  They loved this card!  The stamps are from the French Foliage Stamp set which is New in the SU! Holiday mini catalog.  We used the ink colors - old olive, pumpkin pie, rich razzleberry, basic grey and so saffron.   I love the tone on tone stamping on the rich razzleberry card stock that we embossed with the square lattice die for the Big Shot.  The postmark from Paris is really vintage!  Aren't these colors fabulous?
 This is my envelope and the inside of the card. The sentiment on the inside of the card is from Seasonal Sentiments stamp set and stamped in old olive ink.  This was a thanksgiving phrase that I modified.  I love that the leaf appears to be a part of the sentiment.
 Marlene and Linda M are working on their cards. 
 Pat, Hsiao-hui and Linda are putting their cards together.
 Patti really enjoyed working on this one.
Here's Linda M working on hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment