Sunday, October 31, 2010

MASQUERADE PARTY AT THE REMARKABLE RETREAT

WHAT A GREAT TIME!
Yes, this is me and I'm actually a blonde!  Oh, and I'm stamping away!  This retreat was the most fun I have had in a long time.  I had some of my best friends with me from the Remarkable team.  We had a masquerade party last night and it was fabulous!
This is our dinner table.  We all dressed up in something for the occasion.  That's me with the blonde wig and the cat woman glasses.  Everyone thought I was lady GaGa!
This is our leader Janet Wakeland.  She's the best Stampin Up! leader period!  She puts on the best retreats!  Doesn't she look spooky?
Linda Nagle handmade this costume.  It was made out of all SU! supplies.  You need to see the straw.  It is actually our SU! waffle paper!  So clever.  I hope I can find a photo of her all the way down to her feet because she was just amazing in this costume!
This is Jan and I posing together.  Wow!  We look good!
 Here's Jan stamping in costume, too!
 Jeanne Nata and her table mate are really adorable here!  Too too cute!

Here is Deb Lehigh.  I almost didn't recognize her in her Steelers uniform.
Connie and Carol were great meal time mates!

The Remarkable Retreat convenes again next year in April.  Space is limited.  Remarkable Stampers are invited to attend first and then they may bring their guests.  Let me know if you would like to attend.  Only 75 spots and it will sell out!

More from the retreat coming soon!  Hope your Halloween was Grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment