Saturday, October 16, 2010

BIRTHDAY CARD FOR LINDA

I know a lot of Linda's. This card is for my friend Linda S. from work.  She is a nurse in our NBN.  It was her birthday on Columbus day.  I made this card for her.  I used the Manhattan Floral stamp set to emboss the rose in white on shimmery white paper.  I then added color with the reinker spread technique.  Oh how I love that technique.  The petals are from a Big Shot die (Flower layers with leaf) that we currently have on the blow out blitz clearance which ends on Monday.  So head on over to my website to purchase what is left (over 200 items at up to 80% off!).
The card stock base is peach parfait, one of our new IN COLORS this year.  I embossed the front of the card with my favorite square lattice embossing folder for the Big Shot.

Happy Birthday Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment