Monday, August 3, 2009

THANK YOU CARDs

I wanted to thank two very dear stamping friends of mine. Can you believe I'm still stamping and it is the night before I leave for convention? Well, I'm all done with swaps and I have stampin' withdrawal.
This first card is for my friend Lisa Chattergee. She is my room mate for convention. She made me the most gorgeous luggage tags and I wanted to thank her. I dyed these blossoms with SU! markers.
This card is for my SAM - Samantha. She is so good to me. No matter what I need from SU! she is right there. She was also a cheerleader for me on my quest to earn the SU! incentive trip.



This is my envelope for Sam. I made a similar one for Lisa. oh well, I better just go relax - my plane takes off for the SU! convention tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment