Wednesday, August 5, 2009

BIG SHOT CLEAR SCRAPBOOK

I made this mini scrapbook at the RAD trip last year. My upline Janet Wakeland made the prototype for us to copy. I just love this book. My friend Rita G. asked if I would do a class on this and I'm going to do it in the Fall and I'll make up a kit for online friends. If you are interested let me know. If you look at each of these photos you will see that the scrapbook changes as you turn the successive pages.
I used SU! rubons and dsp throughout the book. I'm in the above photo with my son and puppy Luigi.


Each page is really cool and there are a lot of fun embellishments to add.



I used the BIG Shot for most of the die cutting. Isn't it cool how this page has the scallop circle die cut so that my sun shines clearly through. There are a lot more cool pages that you will just need to see when you come to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment