Sunday, August 9, 2009

CHRISTMAS CARD SWAP SCS

Luckily I only needed to make 22 for this swap. I love Christmas so as soon as this swap for convention opened up I jumped on it. This card uses SU! level 2 hostess set Christmas punch. It is a really cool set because each of the stamps fits one of our punches. My card base is one of my all time favorite card stock colors - not quite navy. I stamped the three snowflake stamp from the set (fits the 3 flower punch) in whisper white craft ink. I next highlighted each of the snowflakes with dazzling diamonds glitter using a 2 way glue pen by SU! You can't see the glitter well in the photo, but believe me - it dazzles. The sentiment is stamped in not quite navy classic ink on shimmery white card stock. The ribbon is white taffeta, my all time favorite type of ribbon. Lastly, I brushed whisper white craft ink along all the edges of the card to make it look like it was truly snowing.

I can't wait to show you the other Christmas cards. I'll be home tonight and will try to post some of these cards along with the other cards I swapped out at SU! Convention in SLC. In total, I stamped almost 250 items to swap out for convention and this does not include all we have stamped at convention.

Make sure you are signed up for class at my home on the 13th or at Linda's on the 27th to see some brand new SU! ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment