Tuesday, August 4, 2009

3D SWAP tonight in SLC

I'm swapping tonight in SLC. I had to make 26 three dimensional items for the swap. It took awhile to get them done, but they are here and we are swapping tonight. I decided to use the new Thoroughly Modern Folders by SU! to embellish. I decided to use the new Big Shot alphabet called simple. I love it. The letters were the perfect size. I attached them to the folder with tombow liquid mono adhesive and then layered them with crystal effects.

The colors in the folders are so vibrant. I love that they used Bermuda Bay the new in color that everyone is excited about. My letters were die cut in chocolate chip card stock which really goes along with the colors in the folders very well.

The flowers are cut from the new SU! Big Shot die Flower Folds which is exclusive to SU! I die cut them from thoroughly modern dsp. The circles in the center are punched out with the 1 and 3/4 circle punch and embossed with the Big Shot embossing folder exclusive to SU! called Finial Press. These were then layered onto Sahara sand chipboard. I can't wait to see what I'm swapping for. I'll have the goodies at class on the 13th. Hope you can come.

No comments:

Post a Comment