Saturday, August 29, 2009

MORE FUN STAMPING AT LINDA'S

Here are some more photos of us gals stamping at Linda's on Thursday night. The class was so much fun. This is one of the cards I designed. I'm using the stamp set Dasher (SU!'s most popular stamp second only to Medallion) and brand new flocked holiday paper coming out Tuesday.
You know me....I made an envelope to match. Everyone agreed that this card was really a very easy but elegant card. It wouldn't take too much time to make this card for the holidays. Some of the ladies put glitter on Dasher's antlers.
This next card uses some elegant ornaments and some retro type colors. I cased this idea from another stamper Laney Hendry who did this card originally for the remarkable dinner swap in SLC a few weeks ago in more traditional holiday colors.
Another matching envelope.

Tomorrow I'll show you the last card we did and our Build A Bear.

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun at Linda's!! The food was way more than a "snack"!!! Very yummy!!! I'm still in awe with how much Linda has done with the house in such little time!! The cards we made were really cool too! - Sandi

    ReplyDelete