Monday, August 3, 2009

SALT LAKE CITY HERE I COME - SU! CONVENTION 09

Tomorrow I leave for Salt Lake City, Utah for the SU! convention. I can't wait. There are going to be a lot of crazy women and even some men who are coming out for the hoopla. SU! has recently released a brand NEW IDEA book and a NEW Holiday Mini is on it's way to you. I will be getting to see lots of new ideas and samples and even some info on the new MY DIGITAL STUDIO which I call photoshop for those who find it difficult (notice I didn't say for du....ies). This is the Salt Palace where the convention is going to be taking place.

The logo is inspire, create, share. That is what we love to do as SU! demonstrators.
This is a photo from last year's convention. There are lots of people who attend and guess what...in addition to new ideas, we get NEW STAMPS for FREE. I can't wait. I'll still be posting while I'm away, but I don't know how many photos I'll be able to send until I get back on Sunday. But rest assured, I'll have a lot to show you.

If you would like FREE stamps and to attend convention 2010, sign up to be a demonstrator today. Cost is only $85. Email me if you wish to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment