Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BRAND NEW SU! CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF STAMPIN UP! CONVENTION

I have a lot more SU! to show you from convention. Shelli Gardner the CEO and co founder of SU! had a great presentation. She came out with a stack of hand decorated packages and as she opened each one she showed the hand made gifts inside. These were some of the packages. Inside were charm necklaces that I have close ups in photos below. These necklaces are made for SU! and open and close so you can change what is inside. They are very high quality and the glass inserts are beveled. So gorgeous close up. This is one of the decorated necklaces. I'm thinking that these will make nice gifts for the holidays.
This one is probably my favorite. I love words and ART is a great one for those who love to create.
This one shimmers as she tilted it on the screen back and forth. Brilliant!
This one is gorgeous also. Shelli autographed several of these that were made by the Gardner family. Several lucky convention attendees won these. I was not so lucky to get one, but I was lucky to see it up close to copy. These were made with new stamps in the SU! holiday mini which comes out Sept. 1st. If you are on my mailing list you should receive your copy of the jam packed - larger than usual - holiday mini.This S must be for Shelli.
These are some boards Shelli made to hang Jewelry. They are our 9 by 9 chipboard covered with brand new Holiday designer paper. The snowflake is flocked and feels so soft! You need to see this in person.
These new magnetic boxes are very inexpensive and make a great presentation for a gift. They can be decorated also as you see in this photo.
This is a framed jewelry board. It is really nice and would also make a great holiday gift. There are so many great frames out there. I often get a lot of my frames at Kohl's for 50% off.
This is a close up of the snowflake jewelry board. I can't wait to make one of these!
Here is a close up of the next one!

I'm still not done showing you convention items. I will post a few more great ideas this week. More eye candy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment