Thursday, August 6, 2009

ANOTHER SWAP CARD for SCS DINNER SWAP

We needed to make 51 cards for the SCS (Splitcoast Stampers Dinner Swap) tonight. I copied this card I made for a wedding and instead made it a thank you card. The card base is basic black card stock. I next layered it with whisper white card stock that was run through the Big Shot using the SU! embossing folder called Finial Press. Do you notice that I have been using it quite a bit because I think it is just lovely and goes with so many things - it really enhances your cards when they are embossed with the Big Shot. The image is upsy daisy that is stamped twice in white craft ink on Bermuda bay card stock that I layered with basic black. The daisies are highlighted with dazzling diamonds glitter using a two way glue pen also by SU!.

No comments:

Post a Comment