Wednesday, August 12, 2009

BUILD A BEAR COMING TO STAMPIN UP!

I am so excited to tell you that SU! has partnered with Build A Bear Workshop. Build a Bear marks their entry into the craft world with SU! exclusive dies and stamps. Have you ever been to a Build a Bear workshop? They are not just for kids. A few years ago I did one at a Creating Keepsakes convention and I made a Scrappinbeary Bear. It was so much fun. I was with a lot of fun ladies at the convention and we did this workshop as a special for scrapbookers. My bear even comes with her scrapbook tools. Well here is the first look at the new SU!-Build a Bear partnership. You will see it all in the holiday mini catalog by SU! along with a lot of other great new SU! items. This top photo shows a great framed item of the bears that are die cut with the Big Shot, the new stamps and a glimpse at the new papers and the photo immediately below shows some of the dies and sizzlets. wow! they look like so much fun!
There are accessories and clothes for the bears that you can die cut with your Big Shot.
I love the clothes and the stamps are fabulous to color with stampinwrite markers or watercolors.
We are going to have so much fun with these. Look for them in my upcoming classes too.
I can't wait to try mine out. They are on their way to my home as a preorder. Build A Bear is Fabulous. If you need a Big Shot, email me and I'll get one ordered for you. They are a great deal when they come from SU! because they have a great warranty and great customer service.
This was one of the displays at the SU! convention and I must say they did a great job.
Here is the Build a Bear in Halloween costume. There is also a great Santa Claus outfit and holiday goodies die cut!

More Convention Stuff tomorrow! Are you as excited about Stampin Up! Build a Bear as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment