Saturday, May 17, 2014

SU! WORK OF ART AND FRIENDSHIP PRESERVES

My son was in need of a few THANK YOU cards this past week for gifts he received for his Confirmation.  We designed the first 2 cards using WORK OF ART (which is BRAND NEW from SU!) and FRIENDSHIP PRESERVES  which is retiring this month.  The latter has coordinating framelits that will still be available and not retire.  That's great!  Because they are cool framelits.
We embossed the Thank You on the card with Pewter embossing powder, which is a fave of mine.  I bought an extra container since this color is retiring.

I love how you can just stamp some great colors and create a painted rainbow with the WORK OF ART set.  I'm just really thrilled with this new offering from SU!  Also, I embossed the framelit with the LATTICE embossing folder by SU! for the BIG SHOT. I bought an extra one of those also because that's my all time favorite embossing folder.


Do you like my envelope?  This is the back.

This is such a fun set!  It's truly a MUST HAVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment