Saturday, May 3, 2014

NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY

Today is one of my favorite days of the year!  It's National Scrapbooking Day. Today is the day to commemorate our passion and love for taking photographs and preserving memories.  I'm going to be doing some great layouts later today that I hope to share soon.  This weekend, our family will participate in some great memory making. JP is receiving Confirmation.  There will be lots of activities to take photographs of. 

For today, let me share with you a scrapbook page that I made sometime ago at one of the REMARKABLE HOT RETREAT'S that I went on.  My upline Janet Wakeland designed the general layout, but then I added a few things and decided where to put the photo.  I finally added a photo this week with the extra vellum stickers so that our family could start getting excited about an upcoming trip to Marco Island.

I try to change the layout in this magnetic frame I purchased at least once a month. It's one thing to preserve scrapbook pages in books, but it's another to actually share the pages and make them visible so we can remember special times.
Of note, I used the white chalk marker by SU! to write in white on the pacific point card stock.  This is the BEST white marker on the market in my humble opinion. 

So today, make some memories.

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment