Tuesday, May 20, 2014

PEACEFUL PETALS - FROM THE SU! OCCASIONS CATALOG!


This stamp set PEACEFUL PETALS is still available from SU!.  I don't have it yet but it needs to be on my next order.  It's gorgeous! I did get a chance to experiment a bit with it at the REMARKABLE HOT RETREAT at the end of March. That's a craft retreat I attend twice a year for the last 4 to 5 years with my crafting buddies.  This set would be great colored with the NEW SU! BLENDABILITIES ALCOHOL markers!  Oh the possibilities!

Here are 2 samples I cased with my own twist.  Enjoy these lovely cards for a beautiful day in Baltimore in May where flowers abound everywhere.  It's a lovely time of year.

I used the lovely HARDWOOD background stamp set here and the NEW DECORATIVE DOTS embossing folder  Both are carried over into the NEW SU! IDEA BOOK that will be out June 2nd.  The sentiment is also from a stamp set that is carried over into the new book called VIVID VASES.

Here's another card I made while on retreat.  I used some of the DSP I earned FREE from SU! saleabration and I added some taffeta seam binding from SU! which I absolutely love.  Really adds delicacy to the card.  All of the images in both cards were watercolored with SU! inks.
PEACEFUL PETALS is still AVAILABLE but not for long.

Peaceful Petals 133107
Price: $20.95
Let your loved ones know you're thinking of them with this sweet set. Includes 7 stamps. This limited-time set is only available from January 3 through May 31, 2014, so order yours today! Available in both wood- and clear-mount.

ORDER THIS SET TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment