Sunday, May 11, 2014

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day. 
To all of the wonderful women of the world - enjoy your day!

This is a card I made and sent to my mother for MOTHER'S DAY.  It's from a kit I purchased online using Anna Griffin ephemera and card making accessories.  The butterfly was water colored with SU! inks and I used some SU! rhinestones.  I also stamped the envelope using most of the retiring SU! IN COLORS.  Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, and Gumball Green. I then spritzed it with some blushing bride spritz from SU!

My mother received this card earlier this week and she loved it.


I also sent her the SU! card in a box (click here to see) and sent her a box of her favorite cake from the Assumption Abbey. I usually send her flowers, but decided to change it up a bit this year!

I absolutely adore my mom and she's my most trusted confidante and friend!

Cecilia Marie Pane - you are the most awesome mother!  
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment