Thursday, May 29, 2014

CONGRATULATIONS CARDS USING MY PAPER PUMPKIN BY SU!

I used a recent MY PAPER PUMPKIN KIT BY SU! to make these CONGRATS cards. I made one for my niece and one for my son.  They both graduate from 8th grade next week.  The MY PAPER PUMPKIN KITS are AWESOME. Everything you need to create a wonderful project or cards are included in the kit except for adhesive.  These kits are great to take along and you can embellish them with the kit contents or anything else you may have on hand.  I stamped the graduation stamps on the cards.  I loved this particular month (I've loved everyone this year so far) especially for the great wooden words pieces that I could alter.
In the above card, I inked the wood piece to match the card then added dazzling diamonds glitter.  It looks so cool up close and personal.

Most of the stamps I used are from the recent SU! OCCASION CATALOG with a few of the graduation stamps by SU! on my shelf from the past year.  I love the NEW graduation stamps. 

As for GRADUATION, I know that when I hear POMP and CIRCUMSTANCE, I'm going to bawl!  Love that tune for graduation!
The card above has the plain wooden piece and it looks great too.  Do you like the gold glimmer paper?  SU! has NEW gold glimmer paper in the NEW IDEA book.  We will still carry champagne glimmer paper but this one is more true gold and wowza!

Here's what came in the MY PAPER PUMPKIN KIT.  This one was the MARCH KIT.
So much is included in these kits.  I received the wooden words, ink spots in great SU! exclusive colors, the gold glimmer sticker paper, several clear acrylic SU! quality stamps, the high quality cards that look handpainted, envelopes and gold foil inserts for the envelopes to make them look elegant. They also supplied glue dots, so I guess for this kit, no adhesive needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment