Wednesday, May 21, 2014

ANOTHER WORK OF ART! JUST FOR YOU!

This stamp set has to be my current fave. I love the SU! set WORK OF ART!  It's absolutely awesome and the ideas in my head for using this set abound!  Despite that, sometimes, I just take the set out and apply ink to one of the stamps and GO!  It just lends itself to any kind of card anytime.  And...it can be paired with any stamp or stamp set you own.

This stamp set will be available from SU! JUNE 2nd when the NEW IDEA BOOK goes live.  Yikes!  That's coming up pretty soon!

I designed this card with 2 of SU!'s NEW IN COLORS for 2014-16 - HELLO HONEY and BLACKBERRY BLISS. I LOVE the NEW IN COLORS.  Seems I always do.  It could be because they are NEW and fresh.  I really am happy with these and the colors from last year.  Way to go SU!
The stamped image that is paired with WORK OF ART was stamped with the HELLO HONEY and die cut with my SU! FRAMELITS - the CIRCLES collection and the WINDOW FRAMES collection.

Here's my envelope.  Gosh!  I just love these swashes of color on the envelope.  Looks like I just took a brush and went VOILA!

No comments:

Post a Comment