Friday, May 16, 2014

SU! SAMPLES WITH BLENDABILITIES AND A RAINY DAY

I'm having fun playing with the NEW SU! BLENDABILITIES!  These are NEW alcohol based markers that are the latest craze from SU!  I have other brand alcohol based markers and they don't compare to the easy and brilliance of the BLENDABILITIES.  I am finding that the SU! alcohol markers blend extraordinarily well and that they color much more smoothly and quickly.  I made the first card in less than 5 minutes.  That's the entire card in less than 5 minutes.
The flower stamp is from the NEW SU! HOSTESS set BLOOM WITH HOPE which you can earn for FREE starting June 2nd.  The sentiment is from a hostess set I earned this year and still available.  I love the REAL RED card stock which I embossed with the SU! woodgrain embossing folder that is definitely available!

This next card uses another NEW SU! stamp available June 2nd called BLENDED BLOOM.  Both of these sets are perfect for coloring and unlike watercoloring or coloring with markers, coloring with the BLENDABILITIES makes it quicker and easier.

This card was given to one of the Practitioners I work with who had a birthday yesterday!

I have to work today, but if you are lucky enough to be home and you are on the east coast, you are experiencing a deluge of rain so you need to stay inside and you might as well craft. I would love to send this rain over to California and all the other areas in severe drought and who are experiencing wildfires.  It's been raining here in Maryland in sheets of rain almost all night and this am.

No comments:

Post a Comment