Tuesday, May 13, 2014

BLENDED BLOOM, BLENDABILITIES, BLOOM WITH HOPE AND GEOMETRICAL - ALL NEW STAMPIN UP!

SU! has announced the upcoming release of the NEW BLENDABILITIES ALCOHOL BASED MARKERS in SU! colors!  And as a demonstrator, I was able to preorder these new markers so that I can learn how to use them and share them with you.  They are awesome!  I have spectrum noir pens and they just don't compare.  The NEW BLENDABILITIES color more evenly and are much more smooth.  In addition, they come in color groups of 3 shades per pack and are inexpensive compared to spectrum noir or copics.  They will give these other brands a run for their money. 

I colored a NEW STAMP from SU! called BLENDED BLOOM.  I love this blossom.  It works so well with the BLENDABILITIES. 
This was my first time using these markers and I really loved them.  I can't wait to try these markers on other projects.  The HAPPY BIRTHDAY sentiment is from a NEW upcoming hostess stamp set called BLOOM WITH HOPE.
Inside the card is the sentiment HOORAY FOR TODAY which is from a NEW STAMP set by SU! called GEOMETRICAL that is in the OCCASIONS catalog and will be in the NEW IDEA BOOK.  I love this font!  So awesome. 

I'm really overjoyed because along with being a SU! demo, not only did I get to prepurchase the BLENDABILITIES, but I have the NEW IDEA book in hand as well as some new stamp sets and products I'll be sharing in future posts. 

SU! is where it's at for me! This is my favorite time of the year for crafting - when SU! gets ready to unveil the NEW IDEA BOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment