Friday, May 30, 2014

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY HUSBAND AND THANKS MPP FOR SUPPLYING THE KIT TO MAKE MY CARD

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
The page above is a digital masterpiece created using SU! digital program MY DIGITAL STUDIO.  The photo was taken on our wedding day 22 years ago.  Yes, we still look this great! LOL!

This month's edition of MY PAPER PUMPKIN has a great set of cards to make that can be used for graduation, anniversaries, birthdays, thank you's and more.  I just LOVE the quality.  The card stock and the envelopes are even a heavier weight than typical SU!  So easy to stamp on and decorate.  This month's was geared more to the men in your life, but I can see these being made for anyone.  I made the first card for my hubby for our wedding anniversary today and the second card for a colleague's birthday.
I stamped the HON with my NEW SU! rotary stamp.  You can make any word or phrase with this stamp.  I love this! Thanks SU!


The package insert below shows what SU! designed for this kit.  I love the embellishments that come with the kit, especially the candy dots and the double colored matching twine.
Then this is the card, modified for a birthday card.  I did add some crystal effects.



Here's a SU! You Tube video exploring this month's MY PAPER PUMPKIN.


No comments:

Post a Comment