Wednesday, May 29, 2013

SAYING GOOD BYE TO SUMMER SOLSTICE

It's so hard to say good bye to stamp sets that I love, but alas, a NEW SU! IDEA BOOK is coming out this weekend  So, we need to get ready for the NEW and therefore, it's out with the old.  I won't be putting this set away too soon, however.  Even though SUMMER SOLSTICE is retiring, it will go on my SAVE shelf, unless someone else really wants it and then I might have to give it up.  But for now, I really love this set and I'm using it a lot these days.  Here's a card I made for my mother in basic black on very vanilla.
Here's the card by itself.  I stamped the butterfly and the flower more than once and dimensionalized them with SU! dimensionals.  I also stamped and cut out some extra leaves.
And don't forget to stamp your envelopes.  It tells the recipient that they are really special to receive hand crafted/hand stamped.


No comments:

Post a Comment