Monday, May 6, 2013

BON VOYAGE SCRAPBOOK I MADE FOR MY SISTER AND I - Part 1

Recently, my sister Teresa and I cruised from NYC Harbor to the Bahamas.  Oh my goodness, did we have the best time. This was my birthday present this year and I have to say it was AWESOME.  I wanted to thank my sister for arranging the cruise and sharing it with me.  So...I made her an 8 x 8 scrapbook album.  I predesigned all of the layouts so that all she needs to do is add the photos.  I made an almost exact copy for myself.  I can't wait to see which pictures Teresa adds.
Below are the layouts I made for the scrapbook.  I took the photos at the Remarkable Hot Retreat with the book open at my workspace, so sorry if there are any peripheral distractions.

I wanted to share some scrapbooking since this is National Scrapbooking Month!


I'll add the rest of the layouts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment