Monday, May 20, 2013

MDS MONDAY

Here's my MDS page for today.  I am using SU! Keep This Memory Book that I purchased from SU! for 25% off.  So many items on sale over at MDS - check out my business website!
And head to the promotions section.  This page is part of an over 25 page book #129879 that is on sale now.  This would be great for an anniversary book, a birthday book, a memory book, or what I'm going to use it for - to record memories from my cruise.  I LOVE Digital Scrapbooking!


Supply ListBackground
     Color = 254,211,93

Embellishments
    _Designer Kits/Keep This Memory - borders/Keep This Memory - numbers
    _Designer Kits/Keep This Memory - tags/Keep This Memory - journaling envelope
    _Designer Kits/Keep This Memory - borders/Keep This Memory - red stripes
    _Designer Kits/Keep This Memory - elements/Keep This Memory - love arrow
    _Designer Kits/Keep This Memory - elements/Keep This Memory - this arrow
    Staple & Stitching/Whisper White - Stitching Zigzag

Stamps
    _Designer Kits/Keep This Memory - stamps/Keep This Memory - pattern, Color = 69,57,40
    Greatest Moments II\Greatest Moments II - adventure, Color = 0,0,0
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment