Wednesday, May 22, 2013

MY PAPER PUMPKIN MEETS THE TEA SHOPPE

I'm in love with all of the MY PAPER PUMPKIN STAMP kits by SU!  They are so awesome and you can use the contents of the kits in so many ways.  I used the card and envelope and embellishments from kit no. 1 for another card I was sending to a friend.  I love the Hey There Friend stamp!  So cool and the font is great!  I stamped a tea cup from the TEA SHOPPE stamp set and a few other stamps from that set and then added the hearts from the  ITTY BITTIES stamp set.


 You know me, I love to stamp the envelopes and coordinate with the card.
I used another MY PAPER PUMPKIN STAMP - last month's set - the SERIOUSLY and love you
(actually the smaller stamp said "love your guts!"  and I cut off the r and guts, to get "love you" - but now thinking about it, I should have left it, love your guts is actually funny).

I sent this card to another BFF - Mary Jo - so she would know I'm thinking of her. She loves to go to tea and we haven't been in awhile.  Mary Jo - we need to go soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment