Tuesday, May 28, 2013

DAYDREAM MEDALLIONS DIE CUT CARD PACK TOPPER

One of my favorite things to do when I craft is to stamp and die cut.  SU! makes it very easy to do both.  Stamps coordinate nicely with Framelits that you can die cut and emboss with your BIG SHOT.  For this project I stamped all of the stamps in the DAYDREAM MEDALLIONS stamp set. I alternated the sizes with the colors Baja Breeze and Calypso Coral.  Then I die cut each of the stamped images with the coordinating framelits.  I dimensionalized each of the die cuts on top of one another with SU! dimensionals.  The topper was also die cut with a SU! border framelit and then embossed with the new Mosaic embossing folder which coordinates with the Mosaic Madness stamp set that you have seen and will see it again later in the week.  Remember only a few more days before the NEW SU!  IDEA BOOK goes live!





As an embellishment I added a clear faceted button and calypso coral bakers twine.  These are best attached with SU! mini glue dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment