Friday, May 17, 2013

MY PAPER PUMPKIN - WOW! BEST ONE YET!

I'm thrilled with what I received in the mail today!  MY PAPER PUMPKIN from SU!  Look at all I got in my box and it's not even everything.  There was ink and more papers and great card stock stickers, and embellishments to make a SMASH type book.  EXCITING!  I can't wait to get started.  I bought the SU! kit THIS 'N THAT (click here to see what that is) and love these types of books.  This is really cool.  All for only $19.95 which includes the s/h.  This is a subscription series that comes monthly.

I just love getting this red box in the mail each month.  You will to!  Everything is included (except adhesive) to complete the project (s). Some months it's cards, sometimes it's a smash book or other project. There are stamps, inks, embellishments, papers. This is SO VERY COOL!


Sign up here with me today so that you get your kit each month! 
You can cancel at any time and you can skip subscriptions!  But you won't want to!  You are going to love this kit! Subscribe with me and you will be very happy!  All those who subscribe with me will receive free ideas each month on how to use their kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment