Friday, March 15, 2013

SPRING SURPRISE BUNDLE FROM SU! - PROMOTION

Oh, I'm so happy I have this punch!  I can't wait to play with this BRAND NEW Stamp set from SU! which will be featured in the NEW IDEA BOOK June 1st.  This is so cool and you can get the stamp set and the punch bundled at a special price!
Click on any photo for the PDF flyer with all of the info on how to get yours or head on over to my ONLINE STORE for purchase.

I love stamps and their coordinating punches!  It really makes it even more fun to craft!


Spring Surprise Clear-Mount Bundle 133899
Regular Price: $26.61
Preferred Price: $23.95
Choose me as your demonstrator and you will receive the preferred pricing! 
Get ready for spring and gear up for the new 2013–2014 catalog with the Spring Surprise Bundle! Create banners, skewer tags and more with this 8-piece set, A Round Array, and its coordinating punch.
Bundle includes the A Round Array Stamp Set (available in English, Spanish and French) and the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch. Bundle only available March 15 – May 30, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment