Friday, March 22, 2013

PAPER PUMPKIN NEW SAMPLE AND LAST DAY OF SALEABRATION

I can't believe that Saleabration ends tonight at midnight!  Have you earned all of your saleabration products for FREE?  There were so many cool items to choose from.  I earned quite a few myself and I'm so happy.  Here's 2 last samples I want to share with you.  The first uses the stamp set from MY PAPER PUMPKIN - a subscription series with SU! - where you receive a kit in the mail each month.  I LOVE the stamp set it comes with.
I used the sycamore street DSP from SALEABRATION and mounted it to island indigo cs by SU!  I then ran the card through the lattice embossing folder for texture.  The HEY THERE FRIEND is the my paper pumpkin stamp set.  I LOVE IT.  ok, you know that already!  lol!  I also punched out a butterfly from the paper and used the ribbon I earned for FREE from saleabration as well.  You only have til midnight Mountain time (I think that's 2 am est) to order for SALEABRATION.  Don't delay any longer.  There's too much good offered for FREE.


The inside of my card uses the VINTAGE VERSES Stamp set from SALEABRATION.

This is a very cool stamp set and I used it again in the card below which was cased from SHELLI GARDNER - the CEO of SU!
 I couldn't tell in Shelli's photo on her site if her butterfly was punched out of vellum, but mine was.  I also added my FREE RIBBON.

Head on over to my business website and click on the upper right hand corner - SHOP NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment