Sunday, March 17, 2013

NEW CARD FOR ST PATTY'S DAY - PINCH PROOF

I made this card using a BRAND NEW stamp from the Occasions Catalog by SU!  that coordinates with SU! BIG SHOT framelits.  Do you know which stamp I used?  I changed the inner circle of the stamp to  be a St. Patrick's day greeting.  One of my friends should have received this in the mail yesterday, unless the PO is a little late in which case it will arrive a day late.  It's just going a few towns over.  Is everyone enjoying their corned beef and cabbage?  We are only Irish today, but I think we will just make sure we get something green on our Italian dish!  LOL!
Do you recognize the background stamp?  It's Just Thinking by SU!
Just Thinking Wood-Mount Stamp
If I hold the card closed you can see the little accent piece of dsp I put inside the card from the SALEABRATION FREE offering SYCAMORE STREET (Saleabration ends this coming Friday but you still have time to earn some FREE items).

I used a variety of SU! St. Patrick's Day stamps I've collected over the years to complete the inside of the card and the envelopes.  The green color is WILD WASABI.  Love that green.  Notice too, that the card base is embossed with the BIG SHOT VINE STREET, another FREE SALEABRATION OFFERING!

The front and inside of the card do have a little bit of champagne shimmer paint spritz that I made up myself.  So in some parts the card may look a little wet, but it's the golden shimmer on the card and boy does this look super cool close up!

No comments:

Post a Comment