Tuesday, March 12, 2013

JUST FOR YOU - DON'T MISS THIS ADORABLE STAMP IN THE OCCASIONS CATALOG

Here's a card I designed and crafted for my upline Janet Wakeland.  I am headed to the REMARKABLE SPRING RETREAT in Harrisburg, Pa in a few weeks, and needed to send her my reservation.  When you are a card and project crafter, you don't send a reservation in an envelope, you send it in a card.

This card utilizes designer paper SYCAMORE STREET from the SALEABRATION offering (earn a pack of 12 x 12 dsp FREE) that I adhered to pool party card stock and embossed with the honeycomb embossing folder NEW in the OCCASIONS catalog.  I added calypso coral ruffled ribbon, a bitty butterfly punched with the NEW OCCASIONS butterfly punch and silver glimmer paper (do you see that glimmer - the card above actually sparkles).

What I don't want you to miss is the JUST FOR YOU stamp.  It's part of the Pop-Up POSIES collection.  If you don't look carefully you could miss this in the Occasions Catalog.  It's a really cool set.

You get the stamp and everything you see in the kit.  This is a really cool kit. I'll show you some things I created with the kit really soon.  In the meantime, I couldn't wait to use the JUST FOR YOU stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment