Wednesday, March 13, 2013

MILLION DOLLAR MOMENTS

Here's another one of the cards we made at the Stampin Sistah's event last month.  This one is an original design by me using the OCCASIONS EXCLUSIVE hostess set MILLION DOLLAR MOMENTS.  This set is only available until the end of May.
 I demonstrated the OVAL FRAMELITS and how popping up the larger piece on the outside really creates cool dimension, especially if you emboss the card stock as I've done here with the honeycomb embossing folder.  The lady holding the umbrella is precious.  You could put almost anything in her hand.  I chose to put a heart from the Bitti Bits stamp set.  You many not be able to tell, but I did highlight the heart with crystal effects.  Click on the picture above and you will see more detail.  I also flattened a soda pop top and placed the medallion from Madison Avenue stamp set inside. 
This is the inside of the card using FROM MY HEART stamp set which is located in the BIG IDEA BOOK.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment