Tuesday, March 26, 2013

QUEEN FOR A DAY - GOING TO BE ME!

This Saturday I am celebrating my birthday!  I actually celebrate in some form or another for 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after.  I love celebrating special days so this makes for more festivities.  Last weekend I was surprised by my friends with a bowling surprise party.  It was so much fun.  This Saturday, I'm hoping to have a great afternoon with my family and hopefully we will get to the Easter Vigil at church.  Sunday is Easter and then after work on Monday, it's a dinner celebration with my guys.  The fun will continue for 2 weeks more, but my actual birthday is March 30th.  So no matter what, I'm going to hopefully feel like a queen that day.  Here's a card that we made at my upline JANET WAKELAND's home a few weeks ago that is in honor of the day!

This stamp set is from the OCCASIONS CATALOG by SU!.  The crown was embossed with sterling silver embossing powder by SU!  There is some vellum behind the die cut the crown lies on and there are actual rhinestones on the crown.  The background is the SU! FRENCH SCRIPT.

No comments:

Post a Comment