Saturday, March 30, 2013

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY - BY THE TIDE BY LISA - MUST SEE FUN FOLD CARD

I received so many awesome cards for my birthday.  They are all amazing.  I'm going to try to post some but I may not be able to post them all.  I'm getting ready to head to an all girls weekend and that's followed by a cruise with my sister Terri.  I can't wait.  Here's one of the cards I received from one of my BFF's - Lisa Chatterjee.  She made this amazing fun fold cards and the cool envelope is a box.  The stamps used are from BY THE TIDE by SU! which is available now in the OCCASIONS catalog until May 31st.  This stamp set is going to be featured in April in the REMARKABLE STAMP OF THE MONTH TOUR - so you'll need to make sure you stay tuned here for more great samples.
This envelope is actually a box envelope and it's made using the digital stamp brush set SENT WITH LOVE which is on sale at SU! right now!

 This is such a fabulous stamp set with the shells the lobster, the sea life and coral.  It's so cool.
 I really love the texture and the design is really well thought out.
Don't you think this was cool how LISA signed the card with the mini tag punch?  Thanks Lisa
and thanks friends for the wonderful cards.  More to come!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment