Tuesday, March 12, 2013

MILESTONE CAREER SALES WITH SU!

My upline Janet Wakeland told me I should share this milestone with all of you.  Last month I hit my career high in sales with SU! after 10 years and still going strong with my love for SU!  I hit a milestone of 200K sales.  It's taken me a long time to achieve it and she said I should really be proud of this accomplishment and share it.  Most of you have helped me to reach this milestone and I'm very grateful for your support over the years.  It's earned me 2 wonderful SU! trips for my family, lots of stamps, many new friends, and a lifetime of memories.  I love what I do every day.  SU! is a wonderful gift and blessing.  I can't imagine not being a SU! demonstrator and crafting almost every single day of my life.  If you love to craft, we seriously need to talk!
How did I finally go over the top?  Last month I placed an order for digital downloads with SU!  I knew I was going to hit this milestone this year, but I wasn't sure when and exactly how close.  After I placed my digital order, I received notification of this milestone.  So exciting!  I had to create a digital page to honor the event.  This photo of my son at our favorite vacation spot at the Outer Banks shows exactly how excited we are here to achieve this goal.  Thanks again everyone and Thank You SU!  

1 comment:

  1. I won't share exactly how much of this I purchased myself, but let's say it's quite a bit!

    ReplyDelete