Thursday, March 21, 2013

MY PAPER PUMPKIN - MY TAKE ON THE KIT

I think this is the most fabulous gift you can give yourself!  It's called MY PAPER PUMPKIN and it's a papercraft kit that comes to your door every month and it's filled with surprises.  I shared yesterday that my kit arrived from STAMPIN UP!  Oh was I delighted and impressed with the quality.  I can use everything in the box, even the packaging!  The first kit comes with the most awesome stamp set that is every bit worth the price.  There is a FREE CLEAR BLOCK with your first kit that is an amazing deal.   Also in the kit was a basic gray ink spot?  Whoo hoo!  Gotta love that!  And all the ingredients to make some delicious cards.  (see below for some cards I made using the stamp set).


The HEY THERE script font is adorable.  I had to have this kit just for this stamp set.  It also comes with the splatter stamp.  The card above is made with all of the kit contents.  I love this cards.
And...the card stock is basic gray to match the ink on the outside (and is textured) and then is white on the inside so you can write!!!
Now, here are some samples that I created using the stamp set and the paper pack that is in the OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG.  This first card is a slight take on a card I saw on Pinterest by Diana Gibbs and uses the Oh Hello stamp set by SU! and also the SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY stamp set that you can earn FREE for just 2 more days - today and tomorrow - with SU!  The phone booth is precious!  Makes me want to go to London!
This last card is also made with the mini card pack.  I made a banner (yes, they are still very hot!) and I used some butterflies I punched out with new butterfly punch from the SU! Occasions catalog. 

My take on this kit?  It's worth it!  Sign up for your subscription today. 
www.mypaperpumkin.com  and sign up with demonstrator Maria Pane

No comments:

Post a Comment