Friday, January 11, 2013

SS HOLIDAY CARD EXCHANGE and HSIAO HUI'S EARRINGS

I really look forward to hand made Christmas Cards each year.  They are really special.  This year I received some wonderful cards made by the Stampin Sistah's and will share over 2 posts.

This first card is handcrafted by Cindy Geskey and features the Candlelight Christmas DSP.  If you ever see this paper on the SU! Clearance, jump on it!  It's got great specialty papers inside of it and it's gorgeous.  Great job Cindy with the homemade trees and the silver glimmer punched stars.
 This card was handcrafted by Arleen Graham.  She die cut all
of the letters with the NEW BIG SHOT die.  This is a fabulous
card and I am thinking of framing it!

This next card was handcrafted by Hsiao-hui Lin.  
I love the window and the use of the silver and real red glimmer paper!
 This card has a great Merry Christmas at the bottom and that helps support 
the card so it can stand up.  Really cool idea Hsiao-hui.
 Here's Hsiao-hui's Envelope.
Don't you agree that these cards are beautiful.
They are all Keepsakes!
I will publish the other cards tomorrow.

In the meantime...I MUST publish Hsiao-hui's gift to all of us.
Hsiao hui is a jewelery crafter as well.
She made each of us this beautiful set of earrings!

The earrings came so beautifully packaged in another one of the handmade gifts from Hsiao hui.  She used another specialty paper from the Candlelight Christmas pack.
 These earrings are just beautiful.  I can think of a million places to wear them.

 I think I look pretty swell in them!
Thanks Hsiao hui!
And thanks to all of the SS for these gifts and cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment