Tuesday, January 8, 2013

CINDY GESKEY'S HANDCRAFTED STAMPIN SISTAH GIFT FOR ARLEEN GRAHAM

Cindy prefaced her presentation of her gift to Arleen with the words, I was so glad to choose you because I've been wanting to make this for some time.  Cindy handcrafted this beautiful bird cage (or what I call - gazebo) for Arleen.  Cindy, Lisa and I met one day back in the fall to craft together.  We all made these awesome projects, or at least attempted this awesome project, but Cindy actually finished hers (when I finish mine, I'll be sure to share it!).  Arleen has a beautiful bird and loves birds and animals, so Cindy knew this handcrafted gift was definitely a must for Arleen.
 This gift was so beautifully crafted and well made.
Arleen is opening the gift as Cindy looks on.
 Arleen is really amazed at the amount of work involved in creating this project.


 The inside of the bird house has a scrapbook so Arleen can place photos and journaling inside.
 Truly an amazing work of Art!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment