Sunday, January 20, 2013

NEW SU! SALEABRATION STAMP SET AVAILABLE TUESDAY -PATTERNED OCCASIONS

PATTERNED OCCASIONS
NEW SALEABRATION STAMP SET BY SU!

I'm in love with this NEW stamp set by SU! called Patterned Occasions.  It is out this Tuesday and can be yours for FREE!  with any $50 subtotal purchase from SU!  I stamped a few of the stamps in the set using some of the SU! IN COLORS on mini whisper white cards with coordinating envelopes.  I love these mini cards and they are perfect for little notes or to make gifts.

Here are a few of the cards I recently made. Note that I also embossed the cards with the lattice embossing folder EXCLUSIVE to SU!


 
 
  I coordinated this set with the HEARTS A FLUTTER SET and coordinating framelits.
I love how nicely these stamp and I've coordinated them with IN COLOR ribbons that match the color of the ink which is another great feature of SU!  Everything matches.

Be sure to place your orders this week to earn FREE SALEABRATION items from SU! at 
www.scrappinriri.stampinup.net  my demonstrator business website. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment