Friday, January 4, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER JOE AND BRAND NEW SU! BY THE TIDE


Today is my brother Joe's birthday. 

I made the card below for him at my SU! upline Janet Wakeland's home last week.  We had a SU! Occasions Sample Making Day that was so much fun.  We were able to play with a lot of NEW SU! stamp sets and product.  This card was A MUST SEND to my brother.  He's a great chef and appreciates a good lobster.  Having a birthday in January, he usually gets winter themed cards, so I wanted to make sure he received something just a little different.  This lobster from the stamp set BY THE TIDE really fits the bill!
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!


 BY THE TIDE –  By the Tide Stamp Set, Parkers Patterns Designer Paper, Natural Ribbon
All of these are in the NEW OCCASIONS SU! catalog.
Click on any of the photos to make them larger.
 
Tomorrow I'm back with another Stampin Sistah Handcrafted Project!

No comments:

Post a Comment