Wednesday, January 9, 2013

LINDA KINCAID'S WOW SS GIFT TO ME

One of my dearest friends - Linda Kincaid - chose me for the SS gift.  Until that day, I had forgotten that she had me and when the gift came around, I knew even before I opened it, that it would be unique and awesome!  Linda is VERY creative.  Over the years, I have envied all of the handcrafted gifts that Linda has created.  She is that awesome.  Well, this gift hit a home run way out of the ballpark.

This is the only photo I have of Linda and I with the gift.  Thankfully, one of the SS asked to borrow my camera to get the photo.  This gift is absolutely the BEST handcrafted gift of the year for me.  Linda took a SU! accessory, tool,  or embellishment or SU! item (i.e. the box)- and turned it into a letter of my first name.  How cool is this?  I've been seeing letters done in other ways on PINTEREST, but not with SU! 

Here are some CLOSE-Up's! I took!  
Click on any photo in this post to see it larger.

I love that Linda also personalized it with a photo of my doggie Luigi and with a photo of some of the sistah's!  The homemade Tag was really cool also!

 The Scissors were really clever as the R and so too was the box as the I!


Here is a gift that Linda made for each one of the Stampin Sistah's.  The stocking looks like it was made with our stocking die for the BIG SHOT.  Cool Linda.  I know you said you didn't make these, but we think you did or at least could have.

But we know that you made this lovely ornament because you used the Snowflake Die that was NEW in the HOLIDAY CATALOG by SU!  Linda used Silver and Champagne Glimmer papers and adhesive backed pearls.  Just lovely!
 Simply gorgeous work Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment