Sunday, January 27, 2013

LINDA KINCAID'S NEVER ENDING CARD - BEAUTIFUL

I have to share this amazing and wonderful NEVER ENDING card made by my sweet friend Linda Kincaid.  This card just keeps opening up to different designs and sentiments.  I wish I had videotaped her showing our craft/stamp group how it works, because it's so cool.  You can find directions by just doing a search in your browser for the NEVER ENDING card.  Of course, it takes someone as smart and crafty as Linda to figure it out and make it easy for us.  I'll be CASEing this card design very soon and hoping to teach it at one of my next classes.  Thanks LINDA for thanking me with this BEAUTIFUL CARD.



The details that went into this card are really amazing and intricate.  Linda always pays attention to detail and adds the little extra touches to make the recipient - in this case me - feel so special!
And here is the envelope for the card.  Of course Linda remembered that my favorite alphabet stamp set is by SU! and is the BIG DEAL stamp set.

I also love the pennants from Pennant Parade by SU! which actually are dimensionalized on the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment