Monday, January 14, 2013

NEW CUTE POP UP DRESS DIE AND VIDEO FROM SU!

Have you seen the NEW POP UP DRESS DIE from SU! ?  It's got a coordinating stamp set and framelit to go with it ad it's just way too cute - certainly a MUST HAVE for all you crafters out there.  I had a chance to play with this at my upline Janet Wakeland's home a few weeks ago.  It's so easy to use.  Here's a video to show you how and then the card we made.

 



 This almost looks like a dresser for the dress insert from the outside.
The stamp set is a BRAND NEW STAMP from the 
NEW OCCASIONS Catalog called AMAZING FAMILY.
 The arrows above show where the front of the card inserts
so nicely into the bottom of the card and holds the dress
so nicely inside.  This is cool to use this outer card base
even for other cards and mini scrapbooks.  Lots of great 
possibilities and ideas for this Big Shot die exclusive to SU!
 The dress is die cut and we used the BRAND NEW DSP
called SUNSHINE AND SPRINKLES.

I stamped sister inside so I'll be sending this to one of my 3 sisters. 
They are all so amazing so it's going to be hard to choose 
which one will get this lovely pop up card.

I guess I'll need to make 3 of these cards which will 
be so easy to do with SU!

No comments:

Post a Comment