Saturday, January 12, 2013

MORE HOLIDAY CARDS FROM STAMPIN SISTAH'S EXCHANGE

The cards this year were over and above the top.  Really phenomenal cards.  Here's the other cards from the group!
 This first one was by Linda Kincaid.  
She used the Silver Glimmer Paper by SU!
The die cut Snowflakes are so sparkly.
I love the dahlia in the center.

 What a beautiful envelope. 
Don't you love receiving Happy Mail?

 Lovely inside greeting!

 This is Sandi Haertig's card. 
This is a really cool idea.
She made a bag card.
This is such a clever idea.
You can put an additional greeting inside
or you can put a gift.

 I'll definitely need to be trying this!


This is my card.  I know I have a better photo somewhere.  
I CASED this card almost exactly
I know I have a close up somewhere
but this will have to do for now.  
And this is the little Ghirardelli chocolate holder 
I made for everyone for the table.  Each side
has a pocket for a candy.  Yum!
I also used the NEW SU! stamp
PRETTY PETITES which has a 
BRAND NEW coordinating Punch
you can earn for Saleabration coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment