Monday, January 14, 2013

A FEW MORE UPLIFTING CARDS AND GIFTS

Here are just a few more of the many thoughtful wishes, cards, gifts, I've received.  Certainly makes me feel loved.

This is a lovely card handmade by Linda Kincaid.  It had such a sweet thoughtful recovery message about healing inside.  Thank you Linda.
This card with the Swan filled with flowers below were dropped off at my house before I was even home from the hospital along with enough food to get me through the first several days of my recovery.  Mary Jo Beksinski dropped these off with a big bag of other goodies.  I LOVED the Chinese Chicken Soup from Szechuan House the best.  Thanks Mary Jo!
Sandi Haertig has sent me a card just about every day.  Her thoughts have been so positive and uplifting.  This card is so cute and so well made.  I have to say that with my eyes, I did not get to capture this card in the beauty and color that it shows in person.  Thanks Sandi!
I have to mention that my coworker Donna has been texting me like crazy.  She has been so sweet and kind and her messages really positive. My colleagues have emailed.

My fellow Stampin Sistah's have all wished me well.  I received emails from all of them and a really nice phone call from Lisa Chatterjee the day before the OR really helped keep me focused and calm.  Kathy Winland was praying for me just like all of the rest of my stamping friends from remarkable faith group and one of the BEST gifts I received was a visual of my friend Arleen Graham's hand reaching out holding my hand.  She wanted so much to be in the hospital with me but the surgeon needed to have enough space to work with the anesthesiologist. I cannot get that visual out of my mind and it's helping me even with my recovery.  Hsiao hui was so warm and welcoming meeting me with a comforting hug at the OR when I arrived.  It really touched my heart as have all of these things I have mentioned.  I'm so blessed! And I can't forget Cindy Geskey's words a few weeks ago about making sure I ice down the surgical sites - she was so right!  Really helping a lot Cindy.

I know I'm leaving someone special out that I need to thank, so know that I'm thanking everyone, especially to my parents who have been praying almost non stop.  Mom has called several times. My sisters are texting me and my brothers are emailing.  My neighbors are offering to walk the dog and to pick up groceries.  I'm lucky that my hubby Bill is doing most of everything and letting me rest. And my son JP gives me a kiss each day to make things all better! So sweet.  It's so comforting to know so many people care. I'll try to post more wonderful thoughts and picker uppers.  This year, my friends and I are devoting to a year of positive thinking!  This is a great start.  Again - MANY THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment