Tuesday, December 4, 2012

YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS!!!

As soon as I saw this ornament on the front cover of the SU! Holiday Catalog, I wanted to make it.  In fact, I did make it and I spent some time stamping the ornament pieces and die cutting them.  I was thrilled to find out that at a fraction of the cost, I can make these from a BRAND NEW SU! Kit that just came out for only $14.95 and I can make 10 of them.  Well, since they are in limited supply, I'll be ordering 3 sets - Maybe more.  I'm going to make them for my holiday packaging this year and for my Christmas tree.  These kits cut the time tremendously, and I don't have a lot of time at the holidays but I want to make and craft!  These are going to be perfect for my gifts. 
Look how pretty these ornaments are.  They add so much to my packaging, or I can give them as an individual ornament. 

Let me tell you that priced individually, these items are much more costly than the $14.95 steal of a deal you get here.  I would not wait on these.  Go to my online store and order asap.  There are also lots of other items like the cool packaging bundles that are out as well.

Click on the cuteness photo above for the flyer on the cuteness bundles!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment