Sunday, December 23, 2012

CASED FROM SU! WEBSITE

Isn't this gorgeous?  I CASED it right off of the SU! website.  It uses the NEW SNOWFLAKE die and the SILVER GLIMMER PAPER.  I also embossed the PEACE ON EARTH from the FOUR THE HOLIDAYS stamp set.  Put a brad in the center or a rhinestone and pop up the snowflakes on top of each other.  Just beautiful and elegant card.  Also...you can recreate something very similar in MY DIGITAL STUDIO because we have GLIMMER PAPER available as a cool download.  I just got it! Look below in the card I designed.  I used the NEW GLIMMER PAPER in SILVER.  I also used the New DIGITAL DESIGNER ROSETTES!


MDS Supply List
Embellishments
    Timeless Taffeta Trimmings\Timeless Taffeta Trimmings - ruffle bow real red
    Designer Rosettes\Designer Rosettes - pointed old olive
    Timeless Taffeta Trimmings\Timeless Taffeta Trimmings - large bow real red

Punches
    1.25 Inch Square,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Glimmer - designer series paper\Glimmer - silver

Photos
    C:\Users\Maria\Pictures\December 17 2012\IMG_7686


No comments:

Post a Comment