Sunday, December 2, 2012

DIGITAL CHRISTMAS CARD

I'm in Ocean City Maryland this weekend crafting and having a fun girls weekend with some fun friends from work. We love to craft.  I have my computer available and I'm making Christmas cards that I can have SU! Digital Print services print for me just in time for the holidays.

The colors might not be traditional, but I love the pink and blue.  I actually did a lot of recoloring of the NEW DIGITAL WOODCUT SNOWFLAKES.  These are awesome.

Here's my supply list.  More cards to follow.
  Background
     Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Holly Berry Bouquet - designer series paper\Holly Berry Bouquet - 2

Embellishments
     (re-colored)
     (re-colored)
    Snowday Woodcuts\Snowday Woodcuts - 2 (re-colored)
    Snowday Woodcuts\Snowday Woodcuts - 7 (re-colored)
    Natural Designer Buttons\Naturals Designer Buttons - small dark 1 (re-colored)

Stamps
    , Color = 255,250,226

Punches
    1.25 Square Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Season by Season - designer series paper\Season by Season - 8

No comments:

Post a Comment