Sunday, December 30, 2012

FEEL GOODS - SNEAK PEEK SU!

Today I wanted to sneak in a BRAND NEW STAMP set and EMBOSSING FOLDERS coming January 3rd in the SU! OCCASIONS CATALOG.  I'm super-excited about this new catalog.  There are so many BRAND NEW SU! stamps, papers, MDS digital discs, embellishments, ribbons and more. You will be absolutely delighted when you see it.  As a SU! demonstrator I was able to pre-purchase many of the items in the catalog and I did get a few as CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!  

This is a NEW STAMP set called FEEL GOODS!  I love the sentiments in this set and the font is gorgeous.  




This is one of the cards we made at my Upline's home at DIVA DAY.  My upline is the BEST in the whole wide world - Janet Wakeland.  She designed some cool cards and projects for us to make. The embossing folder is the Needlepoint Border folders.  There are 2 in the pack for $7.95 and so cool.  These look like stitching.

The sentiment was inked using SU! STAMPINWRITE MARKERS to get the 2 ink color effect.  The flower in the center is handmade and behind that is the NEW TEA FOR TWO designer series paper.  All are by SU!


No comments:

Post a Comment